Managed Account Holdings Limited (ASX:MGP) 2015 AGM presentation
MGP Rising Net Inflows
• Increasing annual flow volumes correlating with an increase in the number of Services in place for IFA firms, several that are industry award winning
• Record year in FY2015 for net inflows
• FY2015 net inflows represent a 142% increase on FY2014 net inflows
• Record Q1 FY2016 net inflows of $111m
• Net inflows driven by new Services going live
MGP: Increasing FUA
• Achieving $1.5bn milestone (now $1.67bn)
• 43% increase in FUA in FY2015
• 73% of FUA are SMSF clients and average MDA FUA size is ~$790k per client account (as at 30 June 2015)
• High FUA per adviser reflects better engagement and business model
For more details please watch the presentation…
About MGP: Established in 2004, managedaccounts.com.au is a leading specialist administrator of Managed Accounts in Australia. Significant time, effort and capital have been spent-to-date on developing the necessary infrastructure and business solutions to deliver a whole-of-portfolio solution.
As a licensed operator of Managed Discretionary Accounts (MDA) services, managedaccounts.com.au provides investment administration and associated services for IFAs, investment managers and dealer groups with both wholesale and retail client bases.
managedaccounts.com.au offers clients a superior technology solution through a combination of in-house Australian-based software development and best-of-breed software from external vendors.
Over the years, our expertise and experience in building Private Label Services has enabled many adviser groups to deliver a superior Service for their own business and their clients.
With the financial planning community experiencing significant change, there are a number of market factors that are driving “switched on” groups towards a new and better solution, and specifically Managed Discretionary Accounts (MDAs) to underpin their business for the future.